Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, newbie here,was just wondering whats the best mods i can do to get mine up to say 450 or 500 hp without spending thousands? also if anyone lives in Va around say Virginia Beach, anyone know a shop that could do all the mods? please be detailed -Thnx

·
Registered
295 Posts
Gonne said:
Hey guys, newbie here,was just wondering whats the best mods i can do to get mine up to say 450 or 500 hp without spending thousands? also if anyone lives in Va around say Virginia Beach, anyone know a shop that could do all the mods? please be detailed -Thnx
I can't help with the location of any shops in Va beach area, but I can help with the mods. I have a 04 cobra also, with the following mods, 2.8 pulley,aux. idler pulley, 95mm c&l mass air meter, k&n air filter, flowmasters, boost bypass kit, and I keep everything tuned with a diablosport predator. As far as not spending a ton of money you might want check out this website www.rpmoutlet.com. They have lots of packages for the 03-04 cobra. I haven't had the chance to get my car dynoed but I have some buddies with the same mods that are making close to 500 rwhp. Good luck and welcome to the best club on earth.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My son has an 03 Cobra with Mac LT's, Pro-Chamber, FlowMaster Cat-Back, 2.8 pulley, Steeda CAI, C&L plenum w/ single blade throttle body, Diablo Predator chip and a dyno tune that gives him 500 RWHP / 515 RWTQ.

Steen Racing (Norfolk), MAS (Virginia Beach), JLT True Cold Air (Chesapeake) and Dyno Tuned Performance (Chesapeake) are very good shops in the Hampton Roads area that specialize in Mustang performance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.