Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,406 Posts
Keep the lower pulley stock til you really want to start modding, it isn't needed YET! I would FOR sure get a used unmarried Predator and save up to $200 dollars! That combo will give you over 500 RWHP with ease!! Hey limp1969 Stiegemeier did a Dyno test on a Bone Stock 03 Cobra and got 374 RWHP 364 TRQ, then the next pulls were simply adding their Blower Port (Not the Plenum) Eaton with the Stock pulley setup(different air filter) generating the same 9 lbs of boost as the first Dyno pulls, it screamed to 422-381, close to 50HP, NICE!!

· Registered
5,406 Posts
Those numbers a Generous ABSOLUTE Best Case scenario!
Your not gonna get that much combined!

· Registered
5,406 Posts
the ratings by a manufacture are not what they seem. If you put a pulley on with no cai or exhaust then install a cai or exhaust that is the numbers they will post. But all together it will not add up the same.
If i added up the hp quotes for the mods I have done on my 9 gt it would be a 300 hp car but its no where close. They ly to sell their products. You can look at what i am saying in rwhp or fwhp it still does not add up. If I did porting on my 03 I would not see the extra power they claim.
I agree limp1969, when you put stuff like Catbacks on you feel a little seat in the pants difference but come on you don't get 25 HP from them like claims say!
I will have to disagree though on your feelings about Steg, they will get you the claimed numbers if it takes them weeks of technical assistance to get it dialed in right! This is the best costwise Mod besides pulleys for the Terminator, just looking at pics of their port work and how much they open that Eaton up should convince anyone!

· Registered
5,406 Posts
I'm Very confident you'll crack 500 RWHP and with a GOOD tune you'll be ALL SET, your sled will be pulling SO HARD!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.