Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any license plate frames that are molded to fit the contour of the front bumper, to make the license plate look better, since the dealer put holes in my baby :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lisc. Plate

How about this,

Weather it's legal, or not? Have a good air brush painter, paint it
directly on your bumper, left, right, or Center. No holes, or Brackets.
:rolleyes: just a thought.

06 Vista Blue GT
18" Bullits

Love it

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Thats a thought, I never thought about that one. As long as it matched I cant see them giving you a hassle. Heck If I was cop and noticed it I would hafta give the thumbs up.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Stoenr said:
Thats a thought, I never thought about that one. As long as it matched I cant see them giving you a hassle. Heck If I was cop and noticed it I would hafta give the thumbs up.
So what would keep anyone from air brushing any number they felt like on their bumper? So that is less damage than 2 little holes? You guys crack me up.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I said as long as it matched! meaning your rear, correct plate #

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Stoenr said:
I said as long as it matched! meaning your rear, correct plate #
OK, I buy that, but then what happens if you need a new plate? how much mess will it make removing the paint to change it?

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Heh, well hopefully wont need to change it. Unless change owners, then thats the new owners problem. I do plan on a vanity plate next year. I dont think I would paint mine on anyway, but it is a neat idea

·
Registered
84 Posts
That would never work here in Ontario. All newer style plates are reflective. If I did that where I live, I would get fined the first day. Cops are bad in my city. Interesting that I haven't been pulled over yet in my GT, but got pulled over enough times in my 1987 Z24.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts