Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^Part of me hopes you dont unless its mine:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good looking ride.

Did you have the MCA stripe deleted? Can't see it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good looking ride.

Did you have the MCA stripe deleted? Can't see it.
It's there but rarely shows up in pics. This car is very difficult to take pics of because it acts differently in different lighting.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The lava red ive seen before in pictures didn't really do it for me - but after seeing your pictures it starting to look really nice:bigthumbsup. Still i wanna see one in person though. The only two colors i like on the 2010 + mustang are SG and Yellow blaze (only ones i would choose)so far but lava red is grabbing my attention now.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^Well thank you very much! I'm glad I could sway your mind.:bigthumbsup My 2011 was sterling gray and I agree, it is a beautiful color. I bet that saddle interior looks great with it also.

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
hard to keep clean?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is extremely difficult to keep clean.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
It is extremely difficult to keep clean.
I could only imagine, Kona blue is hard enough to keep clean but that lava red has more of a candy sparkle to it in the right light, I saw one at one of the ford dealers when I was shopping for my car. Gorgeous color, but you will probably have to clean that baby every week.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
What a beautiful car. I love it!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^thank you! I actually went to buy a fiesta but when I saw this one on the lot I knew it had to be mine :winks

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
^^thank you! I actually went to buy a fiesta but when I saw this one on the lot I knew it had to be mine :winks
That would have been terrible. Glad you ran into this one.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A v6 is practical and economical, right? Haha

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thats nice

Those pictures look good, but they don't do the lava red justice. A few weeks ago I was at the dealership w/ my sister as she was buying something new. I kept walking by this "black" v6, but couldn't figure out why it just didn't look black depending on the sunlight (kinda overcast day). I started talking to a guy who was trading in a pristine 08gt, and just happened to be buying this "black" mustang. He explained to me that it was lava red, not black, only one in charleston, sc at the time. It was absolutely beautiful, and as the sun came out, the color was just amazing. I love my black pony package, but i was quite upset that i'd never even heard of that lava red.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Those pictures look good, but they don't do the lava red justice. A few weeks ago I was at the dealership w/ my sister as she was buying something new. I kept walking by this "black" v6, but couldn't figure out why it just didn't look black depending on the sunlight (kinda overcast day). I started talking to a guy who was trading in a pristine 08gt, and just happened to be buying this "black" mustang. He explained to me that it was lava red, not black, only one in charleston, sc at the time. It was absolutely beautiful, and as the sun came out, the color was just amazing. I love my black pony package, but i was quite upset that i'd never even heard of that lava red.
Yeah, I first saw the Lava Red online (which doesn't do the color justice) and went to a dealer very close to my house. They told me they could bring in a base Lava Red for me later that day. So while I was waiting, I went to look at another local dealer, where I kept walking by this not-quite-black mustang that was filthy. Saw the sticker was Lava Red and took a closer look and asked them to wash it and it was beautiful. Long story short, other dealer sold the base Lava Red before they called me back in and went back to dealer #2 and walked out with a Lava Red MCA with Lava Red interior. :grinroll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts