Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ever since I got it, I've been fixing my little mustang up. I've done a lot, and lately I've been focusing on the exhaust. I recently put new short headers (I was going to do longpipes but that is illegal here :( ) Today, I made a purchase of two cherrybomb mufflers, and I'm slappin those bad boys on tomorrow. I managed to get them for..... $29.00 each! I'm excited to hear my true duals with these on there. I would have gotten flowmasters, but they were quite a bit more expensive. I have stock cobra mufflers on there right now, but its time for somethin a bit newer. Next step: remove the 6 YES SIX EFFING cats, and switch to 2 hi-flows. I don't know why the idiot put a 6 cat system on, but they are coming off immediately!

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
maybe he liked eating up his gas mileage? :hihi:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Well ever since I got it, I've been fixing my little mustang up. I've done a lot, and lately I've been focusing on the exhaust. I recently put new short headers (I was going to do longpipes but that is illegal here :( ) Today, I made a purchase of two cherrybomb mufflers, and I'm slappin those bad boys on tomorrow. I managed to get them for..... $29.00 each! I'm excited to hear my true duals with these on there. I would have gotten flowmasters, but they were quite a bit more expensive. I have stock cobra mufflers on there right now, but its time for somethin a bit newer. Next step: remove the 6 YES SIX EFFING cats, and switch to 2 hi-flows. I don't know why the idiot put a 6 cat system on, but they are coming off immediately!
You'll see why flows are more expensive when you hear how bad cherry bombs sound! You could have gotten force pros.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Please fix your sig, our V6's are OHV motors they have only ONE CAM!!! :nono:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Please fix your sig, our V6's are OHV motors they have only ONE CAM!!! :nono:
Even better fix your sig and tell us how much hp/tq your making!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Even better fix your sig and tell us how much hp/tq your making!
One problem with that is some of us haven't dynoed, therefore don't know our numbers. I plan on dynoing but I want to wait till I do a few mods

·
Registered
537 Posts
Congrats, I have true duals with glasspacks on my 01 v6. It's a lot louder now but i don't like the sound that much. I will probably be switching to flows when i get the money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.