Ford Mustang Forum banner

Most Beneficial Mod

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  lublinj2 
#1 ·
I haven't done anything really to mod my 07 v6 Stang. But I was wondering what mod would be most beneficial (generally speaking) a Cold Air Intake or an Exhaust? And what brand would be the best bang for your buck.

Or if you have a better mod that isn't so pricy let me know. I'm open for new ideas. Thanks Guys.

Ps. I don't need a Exhaust Super loud, just a deep rumble with little to no noise in the car.

#3 ·
Tune and intake really woke my car up. Then the 4.10's and T-Lok went in and made it a whole new animal. Nitrous made my car super fun at the track. One mod that I have lined up to do next year is swap the stock 7.5" rear end out for the 8.8" rear. I already broke the pinion gear on my car and had to replace the gears. I'm lucky I didn't break my T-Lok or it would have been a super expensive repair.

#4 ·
I would go with the CIA/Tune as well. It does wonders to let your engine breath. I'm not sure how much V6 'Stangs see with the combo but I'm sure it will probably be pretty noticeable.

G
#6 ·
i did a ford racing cai and bama tune and it really woke the car up. i now have full bolt ons, custom true dual exhaust with flow masters and long tube headers and it makes 209 RWHP and 226 RWTQ with 123,xxx miles. intake and tune is a great start and 4.0's have great potential

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.