Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a ball laughing at this one stangers. As my final days of driving a 2.3 (5.0 swap in the next 2 months!) I'm out driving around. Earlier, went to the local walmart and got a couple things, like a new cd called Gear Heads and has remakes of songs like Radar love, Low rider, Mustang Sally, etc. Cruise home, listening to my new cd. Get stuck behind this real "Race car" whos booking it in the rain, surprising to me because of weather conditions, raining not to bad, but what kind of car it was. So I follow this "high speed" car. Then get to a light where i pull up beside it. Look over and (ready for this stangers, it's one heck of a performance vehicle now) it's a ugly looking mid 20s chick, smoking a cig that she flicks towards my car while trying to save the world at the same time by driving a... baby blue Toyota Pruis! After the cig misses my passenger door by about 2 inches she looks over and says I should trade in my gas sucking POS for a fine hybrid vehicle like hers :happyhapp and begins to actually rev that thing at me! yes I was in my 2.3L but still no no, you're not going to make fun of me and get away with it. Light turns green and I hammer it. This is some hard core 4 cylinder racing here! Almost neck and neck with me ahead by a fender all the way to about 45 mph when my 84 horsepower beast kicked in. Left the tree hugger behind. Then I slow down after hitting 85 mph, and tree hugger does the widely known move called the ricer flyby flooring it in her pruis and very nicely flipped me off while doing so. So accomplishment of the day, got flipped off and recieved a ricer flyby from a...Pruis. I thought it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Thats funny. I wish i saw that some how. lol

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's my first kill with my 2.3. I've tried racing with it, but it's just no match for a john deer tractor, and the wind, and the young neighbor with his tricycle...I really need my 5.0, and soon.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone want my 2.3L drivetrain after I pull it out? It's big enough to make one powerful paper airplane! Might be able to impress your friends with a 4 cylinder paper airplane, I just can't impress mine with a 4 cylinder mustang :(

·
Registered
119 Posts
You've gotta be kidding me........ if I were in your shoes, I probably would have pissed my paints laughing... that's just me though!:gringreen I REALLY, REALLY don't like Prius owners (hell, I even put that into my profile) especially here in California, they do have that snobby, condecending, elitist "I'm better then you are" attitude. Sucks when you have to sell them parts too.... and yeah, they are cheap.

Like this one day, this dude is buying an airfilter and I ring up his purchase and he's bragging about he he's saving the planet, blah, blah and how he thinks people who buy V8's are dumb..... instead of losing my cool, I take his money and casually mention that I have a V8 Mustang with a smile on my face, he turned red and quit talking and left.

Or even odder, driving down the freeway, I pass a Prius and the owner gave me the one finger salute......:headscratch:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
A Prius owner gave me the birdie for no reason, so I got in front of him and revved my exhaust at a stoplight (he had his windows down) so I'm pretty sure he can smell my catless X gases going into his car:gringreen I love my V8:D

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
LOL Im sure he was pissed. There was a funny episode of South Park that made fun of hybrid drivers cuz they think they are better than everyone else haha. Hilarious.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
This is funny. I can't believe she said that to you. She had some nerve.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Lol some people have nerve man, good kill though.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL Im sure he was pissed. There was a funny episode of South Park that made fun of hybrid drivers cuz they think they are better than everyone else haha. Hilarious.
Lol I saw that one! One of my favorites. They all drive hybrids to save the earth and then they have to save the earth from all the smog or whatever from driving the hybrids.
So I tell my buddies at school about this hardcore 4 cylinder action that took place. they seriously did not know how to react. They just either stood there and their mouths hit the floor or fell on the floor and rolled around laughing pretty hard. I hope I find her again when summer time comes, let her smell some real exhaust fumes from a real motor. 5.0! It's pretty bad you lose sleep just thinking about what it's going to be like when that new bad boy is sitting under the hood :happyhapp

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
if that Prius owner knew how much carcinogens the factory spewed out to make all them batteries in her car, she wouldn't be so quick to make those comments.

nice kill.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Lol I saw that one! One of my favorites. They all drive hybrids to save the earth and then they have to save the earth from all the smog or whatever from driving the hybrids.
:happyhapp
Oh yeah, it was the 'SMUG'! Brilliant episode!:hihi:

·
Registered
256 Posts
When you smoke someone in a street race and they Flip you off, thats what i call a "Victory Bird" it just gives me a smile on my face.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I Ride a Sportster 1200 Custom, open exhaust, and get flipped off now and then by Hybrid owners. Funny thing is, I get 20MPG better gas mileage than their econobox. (50MPG average) I love watching them squirm when I sit at a soplight, scaring their children in the back seat. I know they are thinking, "damn biker trash!"

·
Registered
617 Posts
Shes over on the prius forum in the kill section telling everybody how she waxes a car with a 2.3l motor.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Shes over on the prius forum in the kill section telling everybody how she waxes a car with a 2.3l motor.
Actually, a Prius forum with a kill section would be pretty damn funny all by itself. I can see a few thread titles:

"Mack semi no match for my battery-powered awesomeness"

"Euthanized an old Yugo today"

"Look out, some ATVs are too fast for us"

·
Registered
170 Posts
A prius isn't a car.. It's a lunch box.. did you know if you hold your arm out of the window while driving down the highway the car will turn. LOL! I may take on that celica now if I get the chance

·
Registered
38 Posts
Actually, a Prius forum with a kill section would be pretty damn funny all by itself. I can see a few thread titles:

"Mack semi no match for my battery-powered awesomeness"

"Euthanized an old Yugo today"

"Look out, some ATVs are too fast for us"
"How about those pesky Rigsaw"

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.