Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...because Father Time says its officially spring, but Mother Nature got passive aggressive about it always being the man who decides things; in the end it left me with a fantastic "present" to wake up to this morning: a little over 3 inches of snow.

This is nothing short of ridiculous; is nothing sacred anymore!?

It's almost like "Where's Waldo," except with a Mustang...and snow...and not at all entertaining. Can YOU find the Mustang?? (*hint* look closely!) :fuming:

Attachments

·
Registered
917 Posts
I tried...Couldnt find it.:so

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
If you had a white Mustang you wouldn't even notice the snow.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you had a white Mustang you wouldn't even notice the snow.
Hey, that's not MY problem. Just need to figure out a way to get the snow to fall out of the clouds jet black and I would be all set!

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Now that is really a shame.

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
That's a very cool picture. I'm tired of everything white though. Where is spring?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now that is really a shame.
Now see... just how did you do that anyways??

Then again I would kinda prefer that to the winters here. Our hills are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big for a car without AWD in the winter.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
(best homer voice) ummmmmm frosted

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
it was actually 60 degrees and quite nice out yesterday. i would have had the top down except those clouds overhead did not look trustworthy :so

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Now see... just how did you do that anyways??

Then again I would kinda prefer that to the winters here. Our hills are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big for a car without AWD in the winter.
It was very easy, that is supposed to be where my driveway is. The little engine that could just couldn't do it.

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Are you guys just trying to make my heart go into spasms? Oh my....too much snow.....and snow means dirt...calling my therapist now....lol

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Are you guys just trying to make my heart go into spasms? Oh my....too much snow.....and snow means dirt...calling my therapist now....lol
Not to worry Mr. V. after that episode I gave up. :surrender:The car has been siting in the garage since, waiting for decent weather and currently undergoing a new radio install. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm tired of everything white though. Where is spring?
Sorry, but spring has kinda sprung around here. It's sunny and 78° here in VA. Supposed to be crappy this weekend though. First time I've been able to test the A/C in the car since I bought it in January. It works! Much nicer to drive around with the windows down!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Spring has sprung out here in California. Sunny warm and crystal clear. Soon it will hot out where you are living and you will be praying for that white stuff again to cool you down.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spring has sprung out here in California. Sunny warm and crystal clear. Soon it will hot out where you are living and you will be praying for that white stuff again to cool you down.

Never. Next summer I am moving down to the desert and away from any signs of this whole silly "winter" season.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Tell me about it. I had to install suspension mods today. It had to be done today or else. Of course its the day it decides to snow again!!! @#$% 7&#$$%

Painful driving it in the slush knowing my winter beater was sitting in the warm garage in its place.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh, that's nothing!

Since this is my daily driver over the winter, take a look at these!

I came out of an hour-long class one day and found that a snow plow driver got a little excited. I couldn't get the mental image of what would have happened if he were half an inch closer to the side of my car...plus the sound of metal on metal as it would be taking off chunks of panelling... :no:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Hey, that's not MY problem. Just need to figure out a way to get the snow to fall out of the clouds jet black and I would be all set!
Someone beseech then name of JetBlack?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just need to figure out a way to get the snow to fall out of the clouds jet black and I would be all set!
I will see what I can do. Where is the nearest nuclear facility or dormant volcano?

-God

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Someone beseech then name of JetBlack?
Oops. Haha. I mean I would be set if the snow were to fall out of the sky jet black in color. Should have written that more clearly. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.