Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the previous posts, but didn't find the answer I was looking for. I want to make an mp3 disc with no folders, just a bunch of random tracks (like a radio station with no commercials). Do you have to use folders? I did find in the other posts that I need to close the session, so I think that's what was wrong with my first attempt. What program are you using to burn your discs and are you using folders or just individual tracks on the disc? Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
109 Posts
MP3 Burning

Hey,
all i do is drag the files i want to the cd and click burn. also you can put them in folders and set the shaker to disreguard them if that is easier for you. You just hold the button and select "folders off" or something like that. Also you can use itunes to burn an mp3 disk (prefrences: burning: Mp3 disk) i dont know about closing the session but all the cds i have burned work just fine with over 80 songs on them its really cool!

I prefer my itrip and ipod though, i can get all 400 of my songs on it and its alot easier to navigate through. Just my opinion though i tried to say that in another post and some guy got pissed and said thet is a waste of a good shaker! lol

Thats my two cents. Hope it helps!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info! I'll try turning off the folders and see if that works better. How do you like the iTrip? Do you get good reception, any bleedover from other FM stations?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I just use nero to burn a data disk.
Got 3 disks in my Stang now with Mp3's galore.

FYI all
It will not play a DVD Data disk.
Had to try :cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
ixtlan said:
I just use nero to burn a data disk.
Got 3 disks in my Stang now with Mp3's galore.

FYI all
It will not play a DVD Data disk.
Had to try :cool:
:scream: That would be awesome... 8.5 gig of mp3's if it could read the double layer dvd's

·
Registered
109 Posts
Itrip!

I really like my itrip actually, just make sure you get an actual itrip and not a knock off. There is no bleed through, in fact i can override the strongest of radio stations (comes in handy when on a long school trip with the bus radio on some crap lol). Someone said 8.5 gigs would be nice onn a dvd data disk? How bout 60 gigs and an i trip, i just cant say it enough LOL. Heck it works better than a cd doesnt it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
craig66 said:
I searched the previous posts, but didn't find the answer I was looking for. I want to make an mp3 disc with no folders, just a bunch of random tracks (like a radio station with no commercials). Do you have to use folders? I did find in the other posts that I need to close the session, so I think that's what was wrong with my first attempt. What program are you using to burn your discs and are you using folders or just individual tracks on the disc? Thanks for any help!
If you use no folders, you are limited to 255 songs. With folders, I believe you can have 255 folders, each with up to 99 songs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts