Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I finally received the package that I've been impatiently waiting on for weeks...

Say hello to a Mustang Racing Technologies (Street Smart Design) Cold Air Intake. After a long wait they've finally released the V-6 model of their intake. It took me the better part of an hour to assemble it and install it but I think it looks just AWESOME!! :walksmile

I've taken it out for a few test drives since completing the install and the car performs soooo much better! And my Ford Racing exhaust seems to have benefited from it too. :laughlitt

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope... no re-tune at this point. From what I read a while back in a CAI shoot-out article the Street Smart (they're the manufacturer) CAI runs lean but not dangerously so. I suspect I'll re-tune later this year or next unless I see a CEL.

·
Registered
161 Posts
how much did you spend on this whole ansemble?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More than I initially wanted to... $340. :eyebulge: After getting it and driving with it this last week I've decided the added cost (over buying one of the less expensive CAI's) was money WELL SPENT!! :worship

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks very nice! Glad to hear the money was worth it for you. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
sorry to keep prying on you like this but, what are the reported hp gains from this intake?it looks dope.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts