Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting the MRT Max Flow H Pipe. Just seeing if any
one is using this H Pipe and if their
happy with it's performance and sound. Any input would be appreciated . Thanks :cooldude:

2011 GT ,Performance white , 6 Spd, 3:55's, Airaid CAI, SCT 93 Race Tune, JBL Lower Control Arms ,American Thunder Axleback.....12.42 @115.2MPH

· Registered
933 Posts
I have an 08 GT with the MRT H pipe. Many people buy an X for a very light HP improvement. I picked the H because it sounds a lot better to me. MRT makes a really quality product. It is also 304 full stainless unlike others with 409 iron mixed in and eventually rust out.

G

·
This guys has an MRT catted h-pipe on his E-Force supercharged 5.0 and he like it(GoT midlife CS).

I have an 08 GT with the MRT H pipe. Many people buy an X for a very light HP improvement. I picked the H because it sounds a lot better to me. MRT makes a really quality product. It is also 304 full stainless unlike others with 409 iron mixed in and eventually rust out.
It has been shown that there is pretty much no difference in power between x-pipes and h-pipes on the 5.0 mustang.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.