Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of mud guards that will fit a 2004 mustang gt that look somewhat good? i live on gravel and am wanting to put 315 tires on my mustang but i dont want to deal with a bunch of rock chips and mud

·
Registered
413 Posts
mud

PLEASE dont call them mud guards,,,,,,,, how about paint protectors:bounce2: then they wont look so bad either.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope i havent looked into them but i will. thanks....and okay i will call them piant protectors lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Some Pics of My "Paint Protectors" lol

Don't know if you can tell but the car's a little dirty, I just ran out and took some pics to try and get you to buy lol. I actually bought mine with the protectors behind all 4 tires, took all of them off, then missed them on the back so put them back on and just left them off the front. I like the wider look it gives the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
well

The fitted mustang guards really dont look that bad, I wouldnt have them but If I had a gravel driveway I would, make sure you put some clear 3M tape where they will touch the paint, that way you can take them off later and wont have any paint rubbed off.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay. thanks for the pics and advice. where can i get the fitted mustang guards or are those the ones that american muscle has?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.