Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Purchased a 2005 6cyl mustang in March and has been in the shop 6 times. I am currently going thru the lemon law now. Already had to replace upper strut bearings becasue of a popping noise in front end on both passenger and driver side. They replaced strut top spring insulators. Still never fixed the rattle like noise when going over bumps in right front tire. Almost like a bad shock. Just too many front end problems with the new model. Car vibrates at 60-65 and they can't fix it. Car makes a loud air like noise when acellerating and a rumbling noise almost like lifters or something from the engine. Lots of tranny noises and clicks and very sloppy shifting. The mechanic that took it for a ride with me said, "Oh, it sounds like we'll be takin the transmission out of this car"!!! Isn't that just swell!!!!!! :anianger: Never owned a Ford before and never will ever again.

Anyone else with these problems??

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

G

·
Hi,

that suck with all hte problems you are having.. Hope they get all fix.. But fords are not bad.. It's a new car and it will have some problems. till they get the bugs out...

Sorry for all the problems you have...

·
Registered
145 Posts
my friends new explorer has the 4.0 v6 engine and it makes that air sound when accelerating too! The 05 is awesome but i wouldnt buy it the first year they come out cause of all the bugs that have to be worked out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.