Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I reach my corner/parking lights? I cant go through the botoom? Maybe a diagram would be nice. So please help. Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
How do I reach my corner/parking lights? I cant go through the botoom? Maybe a diagram would be nice. So please help. Thanks
Front end or rear end lamps???

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
alls you need to do is turn the wheels aall the way to one side. then take off the wheel gaurds. i think thats what there called. They are the plastic pieces inside the fender that prevent dirt/ect of coming into engine bay.

Then remove the bulbs. Just twist them and they should pop out. Then tug on the Turn signals until tey pop out. dont tug to hard u may end up breaking the small plastic piece gthat slide into the bumper. A small amount of tugging twill pop it rite out.

If the turn signals are not sealed, i would apply some Adheesive seelant to them and drill some small breather holes. B/c moisture will get inside and its a eye-sore. I had this problem about a week ago and had to take them out, seal them/drill holes and then re-install.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Only thing you need to do is put the car up on ramps and go in from underneth. Thats how I have worked on mine, and its no problem. If you just need to change the bulb or something else small, you don't even need to put it up on ramps. Mines lowered and I can still get under there barely.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Only thing you need to do is put the car up on ramps and go in from underneth. Thats how I have worked on mine, and its no problem. If you just need to change the bulb or something else small, you don't even need to put it up on ramps. Mines lowered and I can still get under there barely.
yeah you dont need to put the car on ramps. mines lowered too and i dont.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay I got mine new black housings in today. It took me forever to get the inner plastic piece near the wheels but I got it. But I winded having trouble because the lights that were stock were white and not legal just white. So i bought 4 new amber lights. It looks GREAT. I will post pics soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.