Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday, August 19, 2005 at 5:00 PM EST on Travel Channel :clap

Mustang and Corvette Reborn
Two classic cars are reborn in 2005 with the rollout of the retro yet futuristic Mustang and sports car classic Corvette. Engineers and car collectors explain America's love affair with these icons and factory tours reveal what's on the drawing board.

G

·
Think you... or someone, mentioned this like a week ago. Thanks to that, I've got my tivo all set to record it. I work both jobs on friday, but am lookin forward to catching it when I get home. Thanks (agian) for the info. =)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah that was a cool show. It's a re-run that they play every few months. I watched it back in January the first time I think.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
yupp, old but pretty cool!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Every day I park my '05 Mineral Gray GT in a certain parking spot on the top of a local parking garage just so I can look out my office window once in awhile to check on her. Many days, I see a new, yellow Vette come along later and park right next to me. Guess he feels 'worthy' to park next to me. Next time I see him there I'll get a pic. Two rather hot, nice cars.

G

·
tampa said:
Every day I park my '05 Mineral Gray GT in a certain parking spot on the top of a local parking garage just so I can look out my office window once in awhile to check on her. Many days, I see a new, yellow Vette come along later and park right next to me. Guess he feels 'worthy' to park next to me. Next time I see him there I'll get a pic. Two rather hot, nice cars.
Well that & he knows you wont ding him... Anyone with a nice car that cares about it will try to park in a spot either next to another nice vehicle, way out in bfg, or both. Plus it probably looks cool having them next to each other. =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts