Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup! well finally Im getting the wheels that I want so much compliments of Mr.Bush(haha) Im getting the Bullitt wheels with deep dish's on the back, but I got 2 Q. 1st what size front and back ? I was thinking 17's front & 17's back, 17's front & 18's back, or 18's front & 18's back, what do you guys think ? 2nd as Im getting deep dish's on the back and bigger wheels, Am I adding weight to the car or do they weight the same or approximate as the factory one's that Ive got right now? comments.:scratchchin

·
Registered
119 Posts
I vote for 17"s front and rear with deep dish out back. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
I say keep it at 17, get deep in the rear and that'd look good.

You're not adding enough weight to worry about, the stockers are heavy and the Bullitts are lighter but you're getting deep ones for the rear, it'd be negligible.

·
Registered
24 Posts
94 GT
Got the 18 x 9 front deep dish, 18 x 10 back deep dish here and prefer it to the 17/18 mix. Tried it and seemed a little off for my taste. 285/35 out back and 265/35 in front. No issues at all.
(I got her with 17 x 8 Bullit all around. When I changed, I took the time to try a few things. Deep all around looks really nice.)
Just keep in mind, I can no longer rotate my tires. If that's important to you, look into spacers for the rear and keep the same size rim all around.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks guys, but do you mean like you cant rotate them on a burn out ? Im getting the rims prolly by the end of next week cant wait! shes gonna look beautiful...:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
102 Posts
17s all around is my vote if it matters. Ihave the same wheels on my notch, bullit 17x10 rear with 315s and 17x9s with 275s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts