Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended an all Ford and Mustang car show on Sunday. I am happy to say our hobby is alive and well in SoCal. Since this forum deals with 64-73 Mustangs, that's mostly the pics I posted but all Stangs were represented. I like seeing what people do to their cars and it helps formulate ideas for those looking for a new direction. The 6th pic is the "Running Horse" logo with a twist. Love it or hate it, it's pretty creative. The 7th & 8th pic is yet another example of how big a motor you can put in a 65 coupe. This one was done nicely with no room to spare. The last pic is kind of an inspiration. This car was totaled in a rear end collision. The owner refused to let the car go and worked long and hard to restore it back to driving condition. I know some of you have faced this problem. This is yet another example of what can be done when you set your mind to it. :winks

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
65 Fixup, Nice pictures. It looks cold there in SoCal. I like the running horse paint job. That big block looke sooo tight. Looks like when the guy revs it up it, the motor may wack the shock towers.

There are several car shows in my area this June. I registered my 66 fastback for a show this Sunday. I saw the shows add on Craigslist. They are looking for very unique classic cars and bikes. Wait untill they see my car. It's just a shell, no paint and etc. I will have the drivers side door and fender on with one seat in it. The passenger side will have no door or fender. I will have a hood with a hood scoop on it and the hood is rusted. I will take some pictures this weekend and post for all to see.

Greg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts