Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone hit my mustang in my own drive way leaving a dent and complete removal of paint on the rear right side if anyone can give a rough estimate of how much it would cost for repairs please let me know.

Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Liquid Automotive tire Hood Tire Wheel Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
4,307 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.

We’re glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Super Moderator
8,287 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Texas.

My armchair estimate says about $1200 to repair and paint. However, a body shop would be way more capable of giving you an accurate estimate in person.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
It depends on what kind of repair they do. If you have it massaged back, skimmed with filler, and spot painted/blended I would say close to a grand but shops will vary on skill, reputation, and how they go about such a repair. Maybe take it to 2 or 3 shops with good reviews and get a quick estimate from them. Ask them the detailed process in the way they will repair it and go with the one that seems the most reasonable and professional.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome!

Is your own driveway wide enough for two?

Who visited you recently, do they have cars or trucks with damage?

A hit and run is a hit and run no matter where it happens. Did they tell you?

Are you sure it didn't happen at the barber shop and you didn't just find it when at home?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts