Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Looking good, I like it.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Should make an nice imprint in the case of a front end collision.

·
Registered
785 Posts
hawgman said:
:kooky: In that case, Ford should make it a stock item. I'm thinking of getting one now. My wife will like the idea.

Seriously, we really don't want that to happen to anyone!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hawgman said:
That's why it's on the passenger side and not the steering wheel. :rolleyes: And if that's the case, someone should be proud to have that imprinted on their body!!! :eyebulge:

·
Registered
90 Posts
There are some awesome decals that would look great on the "metal" portion of the passenger dash, and some that complement the dark dash colors. Decals are much safer than "hard" emblems and probably more compatible with the air bag systems of the 05/06 'Stangs. Just a thought.

M-73

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mach_73 said:
There are some awesome decals that would look great on the "metal" portion of the passenger dash, and some that complement the dark dash colors. Decals are much safer than "hard" emblems and probably more compatible with the air bag systems of the 05/06 'Stangs. Just a thought.

M-73
Yeah, you may be right, but to each their own. IMO "decals" is just another word for "stickers" which I think would look great on a race car/dragster or a Civic. No offense inended, just IMO. :drink: I made sure to put the emblem where it does not interfere with the Airbag and thought it gave it a bit more of an orignal look. That is what's great about Stangs, you get a clean slate and build it up to your own taste. :thumbup

·
Registered
785 Posts
You're right scramblr. The car should reflect you, not what other people think. The forum is to stroke each other's egos and with luck, our mods are better than their mods.

(above is a good example of what I mean)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts