Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just thought i would share what i did today. Me and my buddy seth went on a huge Mustang cruise, meet, lunch-in etc..

Boy i was high on life today! The reactions we got rolling in such a huge number of stangs.. People pulling over next to ask to talk and ask what was the event.. Even a random GT that was fixed up nicely rode with us for a while.. Got alot of smiles from people on the highway.

I am a part of Mustang forums.com and have done a few cruises before with some of them but never this huge. Others from the stang gang.com came too.

After we all met up,(orlando location had 30 of us that drove on the highway to meet up with the other locations)..Cuttin the story short- we had 75 mustangs show up, and over 110 people!! We pretty much rented out this little restuarant by the place.

Ozzy(Shop owner of Horsepower Sales, Where us orlando guys met up) owns 10 mustangs =). 04 Cobra fully built and a 09 which both came on the cruise with us, he drove his 09 gt500 and his mechanic at his shop drove the 04.

We had a huge cruise and boy was it fun! Check out all of the pictures!

After seeing so many new ideas and fast stangs- well.. i have a surprise hopefully coming up in a few months after my 21st bday.

PS: The videos will be posted tomorrow once the guy puts them up.

I must say, what a great group of people.. A wanna be hard azz pulled up in our spot with a ugly/big maserati or w/e their called. Talked some stuff and went home with his tail between his legs.. LOL Note to self, do not pick on a 680+rwhp gt500 lol.

Well.. It wont let me post up any pictures. Can i just post my cardomain page i made up for it? Or is that against any rules?
*MODS:If this is against any rules go ahead and erase the link for me*
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2552956/10

·
Registered
349 Posts
Very cool ride. We just had a mustang show here in KC but I didn't take the pictures to post up. Was it mostly new models in the cruise or were there all eras?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
thats some friggen awesome looking fun you guys had there!!!

That black one with the hood up with what appears to be a procharger just looks sinsister. I wanna get that grill now!!!!

I wanna move to Florida now!!!! :gringreen:gringreen

Somebody please give me a job in the states and a working visa:shigrin

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
dude that's siiick... wish i there was something like that out here :hihi:

·
Registered
232 Posts
man how did i miss this?!?!? be sure to PM me on the next one! although in my town there was a cruise in today there was a mustang section but there were two sixers with shelby badges and the guy got mad i was telling people they were sixers.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very cool ride. We just had a mustang show here in KC but I didn't take the pictures to post up. Was it mostly new models in the cruise or were there all eras?
Thanks man, more to come of my car too =). Professional shots were taking on the journey on the highway to meet up with the rest of the forum people.. There was all diff years, the biggest chunk was 05-09.. Def alot of 5.0s too.. Amazing cars i saw today, i never have seen so many differently modded stangs in one area..

thats some friggen awesome looking fun you guys had there!!!

That black one with the hood up with what appears to be a procharger just looks sinsister. I wanna get that grill now!!!!

I wanna move to Florida now!!!! :gringreen:gringreen

Somebody please give me a job in the states and a working visa:shigrin
Yeah, that is Pauls.. It is actual not a procharger, its a turbo(if i am thinking of the same car you are).. He blew his stock motor, and just finished building a MMR600 i believe? Don't hold me to that, i may be wrong.. Sounds sick, its a big azz turbo.

Sounds like a fun day! I spent mine sleeping (working nights) :(
Ouch, sorry STL. Must have been boring :( lol

dude that's siiick... wish i there was something like that out here :hihi:
=) man this was the best day..

man how did i miss this?!?!? be sure to PM me on the next one! although in my town there was a cruise in today there was a mustang section but there were two sixers with shelby badges and the guy got mad i was telling people they were sixers.
Yeah bro i will PM you next time..Where was that mustang cruise in today? Does it happen to be in deland?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Nice cruise, we does something similar every couple months or so. All of the cars on the pics look cool, definitely a fun day :hihi:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Sounds like fun, I went to a car show a while back, was a load of fun and got to see some really nice ideas.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah ill tell yah, after seeing so many things- i really am going to be stingy so i can save up more for the pony =)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Rob, like I told you on your CarDomain, I am sad that I wasn't able to attend. Seeing those pictures gave me goosebumps. I looked at them and was smiling because I knew exactly where you guys took those pictures. It's about 10 minutes north of my work.

Then again, I'm kind of glad I didn't go because I'd want more stuff... and I can't really afford it right now. :shigrin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.