Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work for a nationwide company company that gives away 4 mustangs a year to employees. This year , the city in which I work was picked for the car. They are coming Friday 3-28 to give it away. My co-workers tell me it would be crazy for me to keep it if I win... CRAZY GOOD, I say.
I will, of course, post back if I am lucky enough to win. (I am not too lucky, so don't expect to hear from me.):)

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
If you win a FREE Mustang...then you are officialy on my "I Hate You" list....lol.

That is awesome. I am soooooo jealous. Just remember, if you win, it is considered income by the IRS, since it is a non-cash prize...your tax will be 20% of the value....should not be a turn off but just expect that.

I hope you win.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Is it Little Ceaser's?
I just figure it'd be the "pizza pizza" company company that'd be giving away a pair of Mustang Mustangs
;)

·
Registered
13,170 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Good Luck on winning that Mustang! :green

·
Registered
422 Posts
If it's a GT, I'll trade ya! :p

Good luck though! Every time I would play one of those contests that offered a Mustang as a prize, I always fully expected to win it just because I'm the person that needed it the least in life.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
So how many people are in the drawing to win it? Hope you win it. That would be awesome.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Sure, you'll have to pay taxes on it...but I say take it and run like a thief.:gringreen

·
Registered
917 Posts
Good luck. It would be sweet to get a free Mustang

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Good luck man! I hope you win it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So how many people are in the drawing to win it? Hope you win it. That would be awesome.
There are around 100 people that work in my city for the company. Although some people are not in the drawing, for various reasons.
I know it is not a GT, and I don't know what color... I am not too picky when it comes to free!
Someone told me they want to race me , if they win. Knowing it is not a GT, I told them any time, any where, for pink slips, of course.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Good luck on the drawing.
BTW where do I sign up on the I hate you registry

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I believe MR V is starting it up soon. I will be member number 2 :hihi:

good luck though man. my buddy pokemasterflex is in a drawing for a GT500 to benefit kids with disabilities. i told him since he can't drive a stick due to his condition, i'll take the cobra and he can take my GT :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No need for the "I hate you" thread. I did not win. I found out I was 1 of 55 entries. (better odds than I thought). The guy that won got a blue one. When I saw it my heart did the thumpety thump thing. Oh how I love Mustangs...

·
Registered
422 Posts
No need for the "I hate you" thread. I did not win. I found out I was 1 of 55 entries. (better odds than I thought). The guy that won got a blue one. When I saw it my heart did the thumpety thump thing. Oh how I love Mustangs...
Better to spread the wealth, right?

Give him the address to the forums...see how long it takes for the mod bug to bite. :)

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Hey, at least your company gave away a Mustang.
My company didn't give one away.
Oh, yea....I own the company.
BTW, the sick leave policy where I work stinks, too.:gringreen
Better luck next time, Dude. At least you've already got a Mustang!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.