Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am excited to be part of this site. We have been making concept cars for over 27 years for every OEM, Ford included. We are working on some great projects for Mustang as we speak We are about to release our new Mustang Glass Hood for 05-08'. They are for the enthusiast with that extra special motor and components they want to how off. I will get pictures of it on this week. It will be on a OEM Ford hood. Let me know what you think of the idea. Thanks...Chris

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hmm, interesting...:scratchchin
Are ya gonna make a cheaper version of the chip Foose design hood? Ya know, the one reminiscent of the '69 and '70 hood?;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am excited to be part of this site. I am with Gaffoglio Family Metalcrafters. We have been making concept cars for over 27 years for every OEM, Ford included. We are working on some great projects for Mustang as we speak We are about to release our new Mustang Glass Hood for 05-08'. They are for the enthusiast with that extra special motor and components they want to how off. I will get pictures of it on this week. It will be on a OEM Ford hood. Let me know what you think of the idea. Thanks...Chris
Interesting idea, I'd like to see some pics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We get to work with Chip on alot of his projects but we won't be doing a Foose version. It will be for 05' to current only. The first one we are installing has all the Roush goodies on the motor which you can now see. I will have pictures shortly. As far as a sponsor if it makes sense we would be interested.

M

·
0 Posts
Just an FYI...

You must be a site sponsor to advertise products from your own company...

Please PM Scott to see if becoming a site sponsor would be beneficial.

ScottHalliday

Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.