Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOGREEN and turboeyore have set up a group to meet in brantford on sunday september 11 at 12.00 noon. at the tim hortons on dundas and west street in brantford ontario canada. so if you own a fox body, sn95 or any up to 05 including the cougar thunderbirds and even the merkur's . come on down for coffee.we hope this will help to get dads out of the house and moms away from kids...just kidding. a great parts locator and hints and tricks shared by everyone. it only costs the gas to get there. see you then. any questions e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sunday in Brantford

Looks good Turbo.

See you all there.

Paul

·
Registered
2 Posts
How did the meet go? I'm fairly new to this site and just noticed you had one. I'm from Chatham (a couple hours away). There are no groups down here to my knowledge so I might be interested in driving up if you're having another one some time. I own a 2001 Mustang GT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are we doing this again guys!

Hi Guys! Are we going to meet one last time before we put them away for the year. I know we had talked about sometime after Thanksgiving. Let me know if you have any ideas of dates. Brandon, it would be great to have you come out and meet with us. Happy Turkey Day!

·
Registered
214 Posts
info would be good :D
Brantford isn't too far away so it'd be worth the trip to meet some other enthusiasts

what's this about "put them away"?? :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Once the salt and sand go down on the city streets my baby will be going in the garage with a car cover on her until next spring. I'm from the London area and I wouldn't mind driving down to Brantford with the "stang". I don't know of any clubs around this area although I've never really looked into it. I just got my Mustang about three weeks ago.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i just picked up mine 2 weeks ago Saturday..
lovin' everything about it but the gas card is starting to melt :D

i'll be driving mine thru the winter..
i drove my civic thru it for 4 years and was still ablte to carry a Meguiar's sponsorship...it's all in the maintaining of what already be there..

there's a couple of clubs out your way, but it's (that i know) predominately imports..
the club i'm largely involved in (torontocivics.com) is that too, but we're beginning to branch out to include a larger variety of cars..hell, even bikes are hooking up with us now :D
the web based areas are beginning to expand slowly, but as a club we respect anything with 4 wheels :) we have a great show team too, regardless of what stage of "modding" you're into we still welcome you along

forums are a lot busier than here too..
for the membership showing i'd expect a heck of a lot more action
tcc get's over 30 million hits a month with a lot less member base

anyway..
ya, car's gonna see winter :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow!

im going to start a new thread i'm happy i got people talking and yes a want to do this on the 23 of oct. can you rsvp me and let me know whos coming. find me a tthe other thread we'l call in rsvp brantford meeting.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
new thread

check out rsvp brantford meeting

G

·
Hope all is going well with your Brantford Mustang group. Are you guys still picking up interest and new members?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts