Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought on Ebay a sct SF3 used not married, I can work with all the options the tuner I read Vin charges the original map of the machine but when I go to load a type of maps 87, 91, 93 octane street or race your car will not start and gives me ODOMETER ERROR, to get it started I reload the original map.
The second point I would like to buy HOT ROAD CAM set Ford Racing I need to replace the spark plugs also ?.
if I can not solve the problem of Tuner I can use the same having an automatic transmission.
Greetings to all

·
Registered
291 Posts
Even though its unlocked. You will still have too get your own tunes. The vin may not be locked but the PCM will be. It's crappy but you learn the hard way.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello thank you for your answer, so if you buy other calibrations like bama, Breenspeed or Tillman or any other load on the tuner and I can program my car with no problems

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hello thank you for your answer, so if you buy other calibrations like bama, Breenspeed or Tillman or any other load on the tuner and I can program my car with no problems
Yes but you will need some info from your car first. When you order the tune/s they will let you know what you need for them to set you up with your tune.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts