Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corsa Performance Exhausts is looking for a customer's 2011 Mustang GT with which they can develop an exhaust system.
Anyone in the Cleveland area with a car coming can make arraingements with Jim Browning, 440 260 3141, [email protected].
Mr. Browning indicated to me on the phone that the company could provide a set of their performance mufflers free of charge in exchange for use of the vehicle. Give him a call.:winks

·
Registered
454 Posts
Corsa Performance Exhausts is looking for a customer's 2011 Mustang GT with which they can develop an exhaust system.
Anyone in the Cleveland area with a car coming can make arraingements with Jim Browning, 440 260 3141, [email protected].
Mr. Browning indicated to me on the phone that the company could provide a set of their performance mufflers free of charge in exchange for use of the vehicle. Give him a call.:winks
What awesome news! I owned the Corsa RSC tech on the APR catback on my GTI, which the mustang GT is replacing. I am too far away in NY, but i am excited to hear you are jumping aboard so quickly on this new Mustang 5.0.

One request I have of you is to try to minimize the weight of the RSC muffler. I recall when i had it on my GTI, the rsc muffler weighed more than the OEM muffler.

Otherwise, it was clean sound, zero drone, and worry free.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Now thats a DEAL! Corsa exhaust is expensive! I highly recommend this to anyone who is getting a new GT!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hmmmm... I live in Columbus, about 2 hours away, I'll have to give him a call!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.