Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if any of you guys can help me ,but thought I would start here. Building the 2006 Mustang GT model and the rear window in the kit has a crack in the middle. I know I am reaching here,but does any one have a spare rear window? Don't really want to purchase an entire model just for the rear window. Any help would be great.You can email me @ [email protected] or on this forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
05cape, I build models, and Monogram-Revell offers replacement parts either for free (manf. defect) or for a nominal fee. Parse through the fine print on your assembly sheet--it should tell you (or try their website).

good luck. cheers.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ronin_wolf, Thanks for the reply. And I will take a look at the build sheet and check with Revel. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Definitely check with Revel. They should have replacements free of charge as long as you didn't break the part. Otherwise I'm sure it should be just a nominal charge.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went on Revell website and parts can be replaced with a small shipping charge of $3.00. Thanks for the quick responses...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.