Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Noob here. I drive a black on black 2014 Mustang GT, base model, pretty much stock aside from tinted windows, Roush axle backs, Saleen hash marks, and an MMD Ducktail spoiler (need to get an updated pic for my sig). I've had my car for less than a year but have really been enjoying it on a number of road trips and just for getting around town with my dog. I'm planning to do some autocross and trips to the drag strip this summer to get a better feel for what it is capable of and I have more mods planned, especially suspension and wheels, but loving it in current form.

This is my first Mustang but I've been a fan for years and once the 5.0 came back in 2011, I knew I had to get one at some point.

Previous ride some years back was an LS1 TransAm with bolt ons, suspension mods, and a bottle.

Cheers. :grin:

·
Administrator
8,661 Posts
Welcome to the site! Great looking car but I think I would have to seriously threaten the guy parking behind you to back off!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
.....getting around town with my dog.
We don't call wives/girlfriends names around here.....'dogs' have feelings to ya know!>:)

Welcome aboard!:laugh2:

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Welcome to AFM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the site! Great looking car but I think I would have to seriously threaten the guy parking behind you to back off!
I probably parked closer to him just to make sure I wasn't over the white line. That's DC for ya. If you even think about violating a parking rule, you get a ticket. o_O

Thanks for the welcome messages everyone, much appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts