Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few recent pictures of some Mustangs...P51 flying type mustangs. I think they are pretty good and wanted to share them with anyone who might want one to photo shop their mustang into the photo. The shots are far enough away that it wouldn't look odd.
Let me know by pm if you want some ...for any reason and I will email them to you. The files are large . the ones here are small versions,,pixel wise? so I have large ones that might be easier to work with.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Cool idea. Did you hear those babies start up or did you get those pics else where? I was on youtube today looking at car races and I clicked on 1 that said ,"2 mustangs racing". Thats right, 2 guys in a field with remote control mustang air planes.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
very cool
i know both of the pilots for the P51 mustangs
i went to a car show last year and i got my photos taken with Jelly Belly but the guy that was doing the photos sucked but the nice thing was i was able to do my own photos cause i was parked next to the plane

·
Registered
466 Posts
Great Idea, I think I will give it a shot.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool idea. Did you hear those babies start up or did you get those pics else where? I was on youtube today looking at car races and I clicked on 1 that said ,"2 mustangs racing". Thats right, 2 guys in a field with remote control mustang air planes.
They were flying a couple of times during the day.5 altogether,4 flying. Unveiled a restored Boise Bee.

these files are small. I have larger ones if it makes it easier to photo shop

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
...for any reason and I will email them to you. The files are large . the ones here are small versions,,pixel wise? so I have large ones that might be easier to work with.
Could you please email me the pictures? Thank you! :worship

1 - 6 of 6 Posts