·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
421 Posts
I think your right Dave!
Looks like some are lower, wonder why???

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
im with mustang dewd, some of the other cars are not parked over the curb. the angle also changes as you move further down the line of beautiful new stangs. i vote : optical illusion

·
Registered
173 Posts
well i say it could be a few things... crappy uneven asphault/curb work, not all the stangs are parked the same, and possibly the different tire/wheels

·
Registered
625 Posts
i can't tell, when i look at it i hurts my eyes. so beautiful, kind of like looking at the sun, now where ever i look i see MUSTANGS....

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
haha Yeah they are a woprk of art. unfortantly on another mustang forum I read their are call backs on the GTs. apparentlky there are defective engines in some of the GTs and might hold the 4.6 production. but will sell the v6 on time :(

·
Registered
204 Posts
Don't even tell me this!!! I have been waiting long enough!!!! Oh well, hopefully they will have one for consumers to look at.

Kjanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
not to mention some are 6 shooters and some GT's

·
Registered
625 Posts
i heard they are recalling because of defective heads in the 4.6, man i wish they had stuck with the 5.0.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
the story on bon or blue oval news is not true.

this is all that i have found so far

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=100768

ford is still having the launch celebration the 27th.
if ford was delaying the gt mustang dont you think that it would have showed up in the autoweek report?

bon is a known ford hater :sterb:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
dave 02 gt said:
the story on bon or blue oval news is not true.

this is all that i have found so far

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=100768

ford is still having the launch celebration the 27th.
if ford was delaying the gt mustang dont you think that it would have showed up in the autoweek report?

bon is a known ford hater :sterb:

thank you!!!! Whew

because Im heading down to the dealership next to my school the 27th and checkin them out!

·
Registered
173 Posts
So whats go'n down on the 27th? Every dealer is going to have atleast one to show off or somefin?

I wish mine would hurry and come dammit! :laughlitt

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
on the 27th ford will have a party to launch the 05 at the aai plant. an no i was not invited.
so it looks like the first week of october to get the mustangs to the lots,
ford said last mounth that the 7th was job1 an thet they should have the 05's on the lots the 29th.
well the 7th was job 1. but if ford starts the launch the 27th, how can thay get the cars on the lots by the 29th??? that is why i say the first week of october. lol

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just wate untill yoe see the mustang COMMERCIAL it is in a corn field. i cant wate till we start seeing it

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 22 Posts