Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
boring...nothing to get new or older owners excited....too much "been there, done that"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Annual Sales

Do annual sales over the past 5 years show even, rising or declining sales ? Are the styling changes meant to boost sales ?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Man I think Ford will screw up Big time on this one :-( Why did they do the F430 Ferrari-esque 3 vents into the dash? They should be better off to leave the design...as it is ground breaking and by far one of the best designs I have seen on a car EVER. The only thing that designwise attracts me more then the 2010-2013s is a Lamborghini Murcielago.See? What of an great design team there was... :-(

·
Registered
334 Posts
Man I think Ford will screw up Big time on this one :-( Why did they do the F430 Ferrari-esque 3 vents into the dash? They should be better off to leave the design...as it is ground breaking and by far one of the best designs I have seen on a car EVER. The only thing that designwise attracts me more then the 2010-2013s is a Lamborghini Murcielago.See? What of an great design team there was... :-(
What??????

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts