Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well you may have read my thread about some punk kid who practically destroyed my rims. Found out that when he hit the front wheels he must have missed a couple times and hit my rotors so that really messed up a lot. My steering was way off, nothing really damaged beyond repair though. I don't know whats going to happen to the kid, probably just community service. I told my uncle (the cop) to take him to juvi just to scare him. We'll see how that goes. So I'm hoping to get the money soon, my car has just been sitting at my friends shop as he works on the steering and suspension. Good thing he had some take off fanblades from a gt, as soon as hes done i want to take the car out, i miss it.

Also, i told everyone about if i got accepted to USC for Engineering for the fall my godfather was going to buy me a new engine or a superchager. I guess all my hard work paid off because i got accepted a couple weeks ago!!!!!:D:happyhapp:happydancer: I'll be sure to update you again as soon as i know more about everything!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats on school and the new S/C.:thumbsup::woohoo:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Go for a turbo!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats on getting accepted!

Hope the car is fixed soon....I know I'd miss my baby if she was in the shop. I'm going to have the ambient lighting package and the Sync package installed and I am going to be anxious while I wait for it to be done. Hopefully they'll be able to do it the same day. I know I won't want to be without my baby!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.