Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Wings and Pony Car Show at the Orlando Ale House on October 15th. I had a lot of fun and saw many beautiful Mustangs. I thought I would share some of the pictures I took, so feel free to have a look at them here.

·
Registered
361 Posts
DJ, I got there about 11:30, the lot was pretty full, I parked out back and ate lunch and walked around a while looking at all the great stangs on display. And the beautiful ladies too! :winks

I had a Masonic event going on at the Scottish Rite in Winter Park, so I couldn't stay to long but did enjoy it while I was there. And of course the food at the Ale House was great as usual :bigthumbsup.

Maybe we can organize another meet up there in the future so we can meet each other? :?:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I saw you then? I was on the look for your red Mustang, but I didn't notice. My car was the silver one, parked next to a red '03 Mach 1. I was there from 9:30 till about 2pm.

And definitely! We should get everyone from the Orlando area (Central Florida) to meet up and go for a cruise sometime. That would be fun. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts