Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a set of slicks that will bolt on a 17x9 inch factory pony wheel if so can you link it to me cause i havent found one for a reasonble price

·
Registered
57 Posts
Drag radials or full on slicks? there are a rew DOT radials that will fit, but you are looking at $300 for the pair at least.
Go to www.discounttiredirect.com they offer free shipping atleast, and they will match any price ( other price, plus their shipping is the only catch).

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drag radials or full on slicks? there are a rew DOT radials that will fit, but you are looking at $300 for the pair at least.
Go to www.discounttiredirect.com they offer free shipping atleast, and they will match any price ( other price, plus their shipping is the only catch).
looking at mickey thompson et street slicks with a 26 x 10.50 x 15 and getting a 15 x 10 inch wheel

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i run a 26x11.50x16 on a 8in rim only cause the was the only with i could get on short notice
what year car do you have? with an 8in wheel does it balloon the tires out alot? you you ever have your fender rub the tire?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.