Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting a mustang tattoo.. and was just wondering if anybody had one and could post a pic.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I work with a guy who has the tribar type on his back/shoulder area. He is very proud of it. I will get a picture of it tomorrow and post it when I get home. And by the way, he digs stangs!

Hot05mustang said:
I was thinking about getting a mustang tattoo.. and was just wondering if anybody had one and could post a pic.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hot05mustang said:
Where are you thinking about getting it? :kooky:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Boglin said:
Wow, ummm nice "tat" in that pic. :D
i like the galloping pony idea. jazz it up with a nice design like flames or the american flag.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking about getting it either on my shoulder blade or lower belly/hip ..above panties

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I don't want to sound like an old man here, I've got tats myself....
But I don't like the "Tramp Stamp," or "Peurto Rican bumper sticker" as Mencia calls it (comedian on Comedy channel.)

Don't get it on the belly!!!!!!!!!

If you do, later, after you have kids, it will not look right! The shoulder is better.

Mine are on my arms, where they are covered by sleeves for holding a "Professional Appearance"...

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
IndianaJones said:
Where are you thinking about getting it? :kooky:
Oh :happyhapp :happyhapp :happyhapp :eyebulge: :eyebulge: :shocked: :evilchuck :naughty :naughty

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Getting someone's BF/GF's name is the guaranteed mark of death, bad choice there.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Well maybe he is...ah well .."like a horse"....

(someone needed to say it)
nghtrnnr said:
tatoo of your car emblem? :cool: ...get your guys name or somethin

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Gig4Fun said:
Well maybe he is...ah well .."like a horse"....

(someone needed to say it)
Stop it :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty
Gelding perhaps? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

·
Registered
829 Posts
good one, that thread had 'em all in it !
pcfrisch said:
Stop it :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty
Gelding perhaps? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I also don't want to sound like an old man, but get something tasteful that you won't regret later and get it somewhere where it's not too obvious. I really like tattoos on women when they're tastefully done. :eyepoppin But when they're not, BIG TURNOFF! :eyebulge: Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
If anybody remembers the band,"Poco" I used the running horse off their Legend album for a tat(uppr right arm)long before I had a Mustang,My bro-in-law has the the art work off the Eagles greatest hits for a tat on his upper left arm.

·
Registered
713 Posts
if thats your picture on the post, get something on the small of your back just over your low rise jean line. a horse with tribal would be awesome. look how good it looks on that chick in that other post.don't listen to the other prudes on this thread, there's nothing sexier than a lower back tat on the right body.every hot chick has one...its just not trampy anymore its expected on a hot chick, just like a belly piercing....:drool: oh yea, make sure you post that tat!

·
Registered
713 Posts
....did she say panties....:drool:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Boglin said:
Wow, ummm nice "tat" in that pic. :D
Um, there is a tattoo???

·
Registered
74 Posts
I was actually considering getting the Pony Flag on my shoulder blade, I just need to stop talking about it and go get it. (For those that don't know it's the running pony with red/white/blue bars behind it. Similar to the emblem on the steering wheel of you 05/06)

Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.:)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts