Registered
73 Posts
Looks very nice! :thumbsup

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TorchRedStang5 said:
That looks great:eyepoppin Do they just stick on?
yes they just stick on, someone I know did the research of the proper placement of the spaceing of the letters, I followed his research guid lines, I have gotten a lot of comps about it

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey Greg,
A fellow Philadelphian! Where did you get the letters? How much and where is the guideline? I may have to ask for them for Hanukkah haha!

·
Registered
7 Posts
gregbe1 said:
the web site to buy these www.mustangunlimited.com
These are the stick on ones not the ones you would have to drill holes for

I can't seem to find the letters on mustangunlimited.com... I was able to find the hole ones, but not the sticker ones. Did you have to order them from the catalog? Thanks for the info :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jonas said:
I can't seem to find the letters on mustangunlimited.com... I was able to find the hole ones, but not the sticker ones. Did you have to order them from the catalog? Thanks for the info :)
go to the web site then use the search and type in Letters

they are the ones for $18.95

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I think that looks pretty good but I've always liked the fact that the 05 Mustang doesn't say Mustang anywhere on the exterior. You don't need to be told it's a Mustang...just look at it and you know. I'm a fan of the less-is-more styling, no stick on scoops or stick on chrome pieces such as c-scoop bits stuck on the earlier Mustangs.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I think they look fantastic. You did a great job on the spacing. I had a 68 but sold it when I got my 05. The retro styling is what made me fall in love with the new Mustang and I really like any additional retro touches.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Here is a photoshop of a GT with the retro front end. I like this look. The individual FORD letters look good. It might be something to consider with the MUSTANG rear letters. You did a good job.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2horseowner said:
Here is a photoshop of a GT with the retro front end. I like this look. The individual FORD letters look good. It might be something to consider with the MUSTANG rear letters. You did a good job.
I like that lettering on the front end too, but for now I want the pony up front to be on it's own...untill I can get the Pony grill with the small fog lights installed

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Very nice. Tasteful. I like it!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hmmm...

Sorry, but I think those letter cheapen the look of the 05/06 Mustang. It looks kind of low-brow....nothing personal of course.

·
Registered
329 Posts
its nice if u will continue with the retro theme, being a v6 u should add the pony package grill

·
Registered
39 Posts
2horseowner said:
:worship Is that grille avaliable anywhere?!?

Loved the trunk letters when i first saw you post them on LLR. I hope you don't mind mimicry (being our cars are pretty much twins) but I'm looking to do them too. Along with the pony badging on the fenders and 'possibly' the hood.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
generalelectric said:
:worship Is that grille avaliable anywhere?!?

Loved the trunk letters when i first saw you post them on LLR. I hope you don't mind mimicry (being our cars are pretty much twins) but I'm looking to do them too. Along with the pony badging on the fenders and 'possibly' the hood.
The 06's (V6) have them. Just go to your happy Ford Dealer and order one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love the grille on your photo shop. Do they actually produce a grille like that (And i don't mean the pony package grille with the smaller foglights... dont care for those)? If they do, where could I get one? Thanks.

G

·
not to be to technical...but doesnt our car share more with ...a 66 fastback than the 64 1/2 look that the letters recall?...i like the look of the letters....very professional...but i like the fastback look more..minus the letters

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.