Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi fellow tangers..im pretty new to this place..i recently got a 2000 black convertible mustang..n i saw some ford mustangs where they have a sticker of running mustangs at the bottom of each door..that sticker is like really long which took the length of almost the whole door..it looks really cool..i hope u know what i m trying to say..do u know where i can get em..n what r they called?
TIA

·
Registered
13,170 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
i can tell your new because no one here is a "tanger"
also you can find them anywhere
i think i came across a website that you can use a custom name instead of mustang

EX. ==Will's Stang=============

you get my point

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow..thanks guyz..
those pony decals are pretty costly..but i guess they are worth it :cool:
n yeah i m pretty new :yup:

·
Registered
235 Posts
They do look nice. I have seen some larger one on Mustangs before to, maybe 12" tall. I don't know were you can order those though. I do know that for something like that if you have a flee market near you were they have the guys that do cutom decals, you could have them make you a set for much less. A friend of mine who had a Dodge Ram Hemi got some stripes for the back of his truck through the flee market for about $100 bucks, the dealership wanted $500 for the same decal. So try that, if you don't have a flee market just look in the phone book, a lot of sign shops will do it as well. Or if they don't they will be able to point you in the right direction, they r the ones you told me to try the flee market.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Go to the dealership , they came with the "Pony Package" in 03-04 v6 mustangs. Personally i dont like em. But that is where you can find the real deal ones.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow...so would they have factory rocker stripes at the dealership too?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Go to the dealership , they came with the "Pony Package" in 03-04 v6 mustangs. Personally i dont like em. But that is where you can find the real deal ones.
I agree. They are not my cup of tea either.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The stripes mentioned above will be available at your dealer but you will probably pay a lot more for them. The ones on the websites listed are genuine ford parts for a lot less than dealer cost. Dealers notoriously charge more for parts, the only reason to go to the dealer for a part is if they are the only ones who have it. Some of your more obscure or unusual parts are dealer only. avoid buying parts from the dealer like the plague. When the drivers side window and door lock buttons went out on my last car the dealership wanted $450 for the part, they said it was so expensive because it was tied into the alarm. I did some looking around and found the same part new for $75. Stay away from the dealer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.