Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend Mustang racked up 2 big wins in 2 entirely different series by the Roush team. First it was Carl Edwards in the NASCAR Nationwide series winning at Nashville. Of course this is only a "look alike" Mustang, but even so a win is still a win when pitted aginst Chevy, Dodge and Toyota. Second and more important in my mind is the show room stock win at the New Jersey Motorsports Park. More important because a near street stock Mustang races against near street stock M3s and near street stock Camaros. In the NJMP race a Roush BOSS 302R won with a Mustang GT 3rd separated by a M3. So much for an indenpendant rear suspension being superior!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
I saw that. I love seeing good news like that.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Thanks for sharing, love that kind of news! Any videos or pictures?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
No that cant be, according to people i have talked to on the internet (and therefore...MUST be correct), have informed me the M3 is in an entirely different class and just blows away the mustang and the camaro is inheriently better because it has a few more horsepower, has better "top end" and was features in a movie where a robot camaro beat up a robot mustang ergo...is better/faster.

Therefore i submit to you that these results had to have been some how faked. My theory the same evil mustang group which is also responsible for the supposed "false" rumors that the mustang has more than the rated horsepower, must have staged the entire race, paid off all the drivers and camera crews in an effort to continue their misinformation consipracy to incorrectly assert the mustang is some how better when its not.:im confused:

I know this because anyone on the camaro boards who even suggests the mustang is some how better are usually pretty much automatically banned ergo..its not better. :gringreen:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No that cant be, according to people i have talked to on the internet (and therefore...MUST be correct), have informed me the M3 is in an entirely different class and just blows away the mustang and the camaro is inheriently better because it has a few more horsepower, has better "top end" and was features in a movie where a robot camaro beat up a robot mustang ergo...is better/faster.

Therefore i submit to you that these results had to have been some how faked. My theory the same evil mustang group which is also responsible for the supposed "false" rumors that the mustang has more than the rated horsepower, must have staged the entire race, paid off all the drivers and camera crews in an effort to continue their misinformation consipracy to incorrectly assert the mustang is some how better when its not.:im confused:

I know this because anyone on the camaro boards who even suggests the mustang is some how better are usually pretty much automatically banned ergo..its not better. :gringreen:rolleyes:
Well . . ... if the rest of the season goes like the first part those people will have to accept that a live axle Mustang has won the championship!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.