Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jus got in from OKC where I spent a good deal of time at the MCA national meet in Mustang. Hundreds of Mustangs of all sorts in show condition. Pity it was so hot today, it would have been a lot better at only 90F or less. I got lots of pictures, but less than I wanted to. Met some interesting people, and sw some interesting ideas of what people had done.Got several opinions on mods I am thinking about.

·
Registered
332 Posts
i was there
i only seen 1 performance package car
there was the most gt500s in one place that i have ever seen
will go again tomorrow and gt some more pictures
this time earlier. it was to hot today when i was there also.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Only 1 Perf Pac car? That's a little surprising.

Get pics, 10Q

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
There were not too many V6 models showing. Most of them were classics and GTs in the recent vintage cars. It amazed me how people could jazz up their engine compartments. There were some nice examples of applied artwork on the engine covers of several GTs. I talked to a gentleman from Canada (Montreal) with a MCA package GHIG that was really nice. After seeing his, I knew I had to get the chrome strut caps for mine.

I downloaded some pics, but apparently someone has to approve them. So no telling when they can be posted.

·
Registered
332 Posts
not a six but if i had just a bit more confidence in the company i work for. it would be in my garage.it is not the fastest but it is pure sex to me

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Steve! Make sure the pics are less than a meg each... that's probably why they won't post. If they're not bigger than that and they're still no posting let us know...

Thanks!:bigthumbsup

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I reduced the size of the files to around 100KB each and tried to download. No luck and I cannot delete the pictures that won't upload. Pity because there are some nice cars there.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have just approved 10 of the 24 pictures, so you can at least see them. This approval process is new to me, and sure does take a long time. Here is a teaser.
_

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Nice, I can't wait to see the rest of them!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A lot of great cars, but they do not seem to want to load on here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts