Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second year in a row, Ford is having a Mustang day at the great Road America road course at Elk Hart Lake WI. Not sure if it's been posted before. Last year the un-vailed the 2010 Mustang. Free admitance with a Mustang, special parking area, sure to be a bunch of displays. Get a chance to do a lap on the 4 Plus mile road course. If you are at all close, I'd sure go.
Dave - not sure where else to post this!
Mustang Saturday at Road America July 18th 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford started sponsoring this Race last year and declared Mustang Saturday -FREE Admission for all drivers of Mustangs ( This is a $50.00 ticket ) This Event last Year Was Awesome !!! I will not miss this. There were 230 mustangs there , I would expect that Number to grow This Year BIG TIME !!! Just letting you know if you can make this Date It will be worth It.

Here's a link to there site
www.roadamerica.com look under Kohler International Challenge w/ Brian Redman sponsered by Ford
Kohler International Challenge with Brian Redman presented by FORD

July 16-19

This signature event draws over 1000 entries for racing, touring and the Road & Track Concours d'Elegance. GT40 event marque festivities include a feature race, special guests and activities. Historic Grand Prix adds zip to the international flavor.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.