Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals
I had to get rid of the Mustang insurance combined with speeding tickets forced sell (at least for now) However I always stay true to Ford I bought a 2002 Ford Explorer yeah yeah I hear ya laughin just feel my pain, please and hey the Explorer has a 4.6ltr in it LOL I checked my gas milage the other day I think that the money I spend in gas for this Explorer will exceed what I am saving on insurance. After hotrodding it around town I was getting 9.2 MPG after calming down and driving like a non mustang owner I got it up to 13 MPG

Just call me the Designated Driver or last to get there lol

·
Banned
1,069 Posts
:weeps Keep your head up ,there is fun without a Mustang !

What the hell did I say :eyebulge: !

:shrug Thats what I would tell myself if I had to sell my Mustang !

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
That sucks, but maybe you can get another one in a few months or years.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
efox1 said:
Hey Guys and Gals
I had to get rid of the Mustang insurance combined with speeding tickets forced sell (at least for now) However I always stay true to Ford I bought a 2002 Ford Explorer yeah yeah I hear ya laughin just feel my pain, please and hey the Explorer has a 4.6ltr in it LOL I checked my gas milage the other day I think that the money I spend in gas for this Explorer will exceed what I am saving on insurance. After hotrodding it around town I was getting 9.2 MPG after calming down and driving like a non mustang owner I got it up to 13 MPG

Just call me the Designated Driver or last to get there lol
Your gas mileage will increase once the engine breaks in.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
No it won't, The best I've ever got from mine was 20 on the highway, and it's only the V6. Sucks you had to trade the pony, you'll get one when insurance drops

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah I just renewed my subscription to one of the Mustang magazines that combined with checking out the posting here everyday will keep me totally motivated !!!!!!!!!!! I've got a year or so and I should be back on track, My wife says I am pathetic I am already making my list of what I want my next Mustang to be/ have!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.