Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from the dealer. My 06 is there. I can pick it up tomorrow. I know this is the 05 forum but since there isn't an 06 one I wanted to share my excited with you guys!:smilie :smilie :smilie :smilie

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Very cool. Nice color.. Congrats now go get it and have some fun.

·
Registered
37 Posts
06Pony said:
I just got a call from the dealer. My 06 is there. I can pick it up tomorrow. I know this is the 05 forum but since there isn't an 06 one I wanted to share my excited with you guys!:smilie :smilie :smilie :smilie
Beautiful! Have fun!:laughlitt

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yikes! My gf and I have fun sneering at "old" Stangs, but now we ARE one! :happyhapp

·
Registered
37 Posts
06Pony said:
Congrats!! She looks great. :thumbsup

·
Registered
14 Posts
06Pony said:
Congrats... yea for you.. Where are you at?

·
Registered
176 Posts
you lucky sob!!:laughlitt

·
Registered
538 Posts
Have one on me!

:drink: Nice Car!

05' GT Premium, Triple Black, White Rally Stripes, Mustang Tuning Hood Lift Kit, Steeda Racing Gauges, 8" Bullit Aluminum antenna, Lots of Aluminum Caps and Covers. Soon to be on - K & N Cold Air Intake Kit and Performance Chip

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats

Congrats on the new 06 stang. I know what you must be feeling. I bought the first 05 Mustang GT Vert in Vegas. Keep that smile each time you start that engine. I Do!!!!!! Again, Congrats...............
:strut:strut:strut:strut:strut

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ya better get a designated driver tomorrow as you probably wont be gettin much sleep tonight!! Enjoy the thrill :thumbsup

·
Registered
165 Posts
06Pony said:
SWEET!!! Excited to see the new stang!! Welcome to the club of elite cars.....

Leon

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PANTHER96 said:
Congrats... yea for you.. Where are you at?
Lansing, Michigan

And thank you everyone for the responses!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PurrVert said:
Yikes! My gf and I have fun sneering at "old" Stangs, but now we ARE one! :happyhapp
That's funny. My boyfriend and I do the same thing! But don't lump yourself in the "old" stang group, that's blasphemy!

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Probably the forums first V6 06, congrats and show us them pics!:thumbup

·
Registered
11 Posts
pcfrisch said:
Probably the forums first V6 06, congrats and show us them pics!:thumbup
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy and have fun driving it, just bought my first stang 4 months ago and can't get enough of it :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

·
Registered
184 Posts
06Pony said:
Congrats!!! Its beautemous! I love the Pony Pkg :drool:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooa!:shocked:

The first new 06 Stang Ive seen and a Pony package to boot!Nice:thumbsup .
Need more pics!Huuuuuuuuuuuungry for more pics:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry no more pics yet

Sorry guys, I gotta work on getting a camera to take some pics.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts