Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please check out my new stripes on my profile page. I got the car back Saturday. Every where I have driven in the past day, heads have been turning and everyone has been giving me the thumbs up. They are awesome.

They are 12" stripes going bumper to bumper. 2" between the stripes. I brought it to the dealer and let them bring it to the body shop that they use. I paid 2K for them. I know it is a bit much, but I felt if there was a problem, I would have the dealer be responsible. Well, I am glad to say, NO Problems. I think they look awesome.

Please let me know what you think.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
That looks hot!! Great job and congratulations!!
That's a bit to pay for them. I paid around that
to have them painted on!! I hope they stay great
looking for you!! They do look awesome!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angel, Mine ARE painted on also.
And Thank you.

Here is question maybe someone can help with. How do I delete pics of my ride from my profile page? I can't seem to figure it out.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
Looks great... Congrats. To delete photos, select the photo you want to delete and select 'edit photo', and then check the box next to 'If you want to delete this image completely, check this box' and submit.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At the risk of sounding like an absolute idiot, I can not figure out how to delete pics. Could someone please DUMB IT DOWN for me and explain from the beginning. It is driving me crazy.

And thanks for the compliments about the car.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Very nice looking. Nice looking boys in the picture too.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks.

If you guys are nice, I will take some nice shots of the wife when the weather warms up and I will post them also.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
At the risk of sounding like an absolute idiot, I can not figure out how to delete pics. Could someone please DUMB IT DOWN for me and explain from the beginning. It is driving me crazy.

And thanks for the compliments about the car.
See post #4 above.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
STL, I am trying everything. Please explain from the beginning. I have been going nuts trying to figure it out. Where do I start. There is no place to click EDIT PHOTOS in my profile. I feel like a SPAZZ.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
STL, I am trying everything. Please explain from the beginning. I have been going nuts trying to figure it out. Where do I start. There is no place to click EDIT PHOTOS in my profile. I feel like a SPAZZ.

Thanks
1. Go into your gallery
2. Open the picture you want to delete.
3. Under photo details you should see 'admin options' and an 'edit photo' link.
4. Click 'edit photo' and a new page will open.
5. At the bottom, click the box to the right of 'If you want to delete this image completely, check this box'
6. Click 'submit changes' and the picture is gone.

Let me know if you have problems or if you don't have permissions to delete.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts

Thanks
(edit add to stlwagon) you can also...

You need to go to your gallery first..click on the (yellow)My Albums if
they are in an album...( to the left on the screen)
From there is the option to edit or delete

Good luck

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To the both of you, Thanks a million, I did it. I am usually pretty good with a computer, BUT this was driving me crazy.
Angel, I e mailed your pics to the Body shop to have my stripes look like yours. Except for the thin outside ones. Hope you don't mind.

I felt your stripes were definitely the coolest.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
LOL Your not the only one. It's cool they are nice looking!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts