1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Dang, Nice job , looks very sharp and sounds good too, you might consider getting rid of the flagpole and get a shorty antenna :bigthumbsup

R

·
0 Posts
Chirping the tires on 2nd and 3rd? Mine doesn't do that, and I have just as many mods as you do. :mad:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Pretty nice. +1 on getting rid of the flag pole antenna

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sounds awesome SWAT! That Dynomax system sounds pretty mean!

·
Registered
442 Posts
i really like that flatscreen head unit and the wheels are tight. you got no trunk space tho that box is huge. and thumbs up for the 2nd an 3rd chirp with a auto:bigthumbsup you should get some clear front turn signals or the black out ones.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Awesome ride. Silver stangs are the best :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chirping the tires on 2nd and 3rd? Mine doesn't do that, and I have just as many mods as you do. :mad:
I know man I was suprised it did that because its an auto I love the chirp when I go WOT!!!!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
I get that in mine when i put down hard and stuff and i have an auto like SWAT.

Also SWAT Ive been looking at different carbon fiber overlays for the interior which one did you end up going with it looks good!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Damn SWAT that video was cool! That is one classy mean Mustang! The way it should be! Grill is awesome and the sound is really great too.

R

·
0 Posts
I also have an auto.

And on an unrelated note, I see that you're from Mesa. I saw a car in your color with the FRPP duals once a year or two ago. Or maybe three years, lol. Anyway, that car had a GT500 spoiler, not a black Roush. Did you have said GT500 spoiler at one time?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Also SWAT Ive been looking at different carbon fiber overlays for the interior which one did you end up going with it looks good!
I got the one from american muscle very easy install!!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
That was pretty impressive for an auto, then I though about it he had to be shifting it himself. :winks

Car looks sweet though

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That was pretty impressive for an auto, then I though about it he had to be shifting it himself. :winks

Car looks sweet though
nope just held the gas pedal down and went like a bat out of hell I am so pumped my car can perform like that for it being a v6 The sct tuner from american muscle from BAMA is the best mod I have done hands down!!!!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
nope just held the gas pedal down and went like a bat out of hell I am so pumped my car can perform like that for it being a v6 The sct tuner from american muscle from BAMA is the best mod I have done hands down!!!!
Agreed! and Wow an auto chirping third is definitely impressive! Mine does it too and pulls like a freight train but I have a stick shift.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Agreed! and Wow an auto chirping third is definitely impressive! Mine does it too and pulls like a freight train but I have a stick shift.
From what I am reading I guess i am lucky for the tires chriping at 2nd and 3rd alot of auto guys would kill for that I guess bama got that tune spot on :gringreen

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
From what I am reading I guess i am lucky for the tires chriping at 2nd and 3rd alot of auto guys would kill for that I guess bama got that tune spot on :gringreen
I would say so! I have heard my friend chirp 3rd in his 4.0 auto but he was shifting it.

Like I said I can catch 3rd with mine too (stock wheels/tires) with the 20's :nono:, even with a stick its impressive. Love my SCT tuner.

When I have my stock wheels/tires on, It takes all I got not to roast the tires just leaving a stop light.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chirps into 3rd! Great video. Loving the CF Dash kit.. and the Bama plaque on the dash of course! :winks
Thanks chris you guys do one hell of a job creating these tunes my car is night and day difference with my 93 octance race tune!!!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
All around you have a really great car. This does go to show what can be done with thr V6 platform. I really like what you did with the front grill. Oh, and the color ain't bad too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts