Looking good, welcome to AFM :yup:

·
Registered
717 Posts
nice hood! Welcome to AFM :wavey

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yes, nice hood, been seeing that one a lot more lately. Really give that custom look.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! Got any suggestions for gaining horsepower? I'm also looking for cheap body mods too.

·
Registered
365 Posts
You looking for power mods!

·
Registered
531 Posts
sct flash tuner with cai combo. it comes with free tunes for life. this should have been my first performance mod.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sct flash tuner with cai combo. it comes with free tunes for life. this should have been my first performance mod.
I have a BBK CAI with a tuner already. It's in the video. :p

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
looks awesome and the hood looks great especially with the hood pins

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome to AFM. The Stang looks great! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
306 Posts
I can't tell in the vid, is it stick or auto?

Great looking car, those aftermarket hoods are starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't tell in the vid, is it stick or auto?

Great looking car, those aftermarket hoods are starting to grow on me.
Auto. And I love the hood. Adds a really aggressive look and the ram air and heat vent functions are cool additions.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
a t lok and gears are great for performance, and all the bolts ons, which are kinda pricy for what you get out of them, but they all add up in the end. if you want to dump some serious money, supercharger. something really cool for your auto, the tci shifter is the whip :D

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
a t lok and gears are great for performance, and all the bolts ons, which are kinda pricy for what you get out of them, but they all add up in the end. if you want to dump some serious money, supercharger. something really cool for your auto, the tci shifter is the whip :D
Yeah a limited slip with 3.73 gears is on my list. And I'm rather taken with the x-charger but that's the last thing on my list because of price. And the ratchet shifter is cool if not just for looks alone. But I don't think I'll actually use it. I'm so used to putting it in drive and hitting the gas. :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks great! Good to see another GO brother on the forums! i haven't got much for pictures due to i am currently overseas ( again lol) but will be home to my Beautiful wife and GO V6 in about 4 days so i will make sure to post up some pictures!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks great! Good to see another GO brother on the forums! i haven't got much for pictures due to i am currently overseas ( again lol) but will be home to my Beautiful wife and GO V6 in about 4 days so i will make sure to post up some pictures!
And I see you're from Texas, too! Haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
lol yes sir texas born and raised

1 - 20 of 20 Posts