Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby is finally home! Shes one mean BI***. She just came off the truck.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Congtrats! That is one bright car. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Very, very nice! Lots of fun miles ahead!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats!! I absolutely love that race red with the black stripe!! Good luck not getting pulled over:grinroll: Exactly the combo I would have gone for if not for that darned gorgeous Kona blue. Have fun breaking her in!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA thanks bro. I got all my courtesy cards just in case.

Congrats!! I absolutely love that race red with the black stripe!! Good luck not getting pulled over:grinroll: Exactly the combo I would have gone for if not for that darned gorgeous Kona blue. Have fun breaking her in!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
One fine looking machine, Dude...reminds me of my red 03 Mach (minus the shaker). Best of Luck & Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Beautiful....nice to see that more 11's are now being delivered....

S

·
0 Posts
Car is GORGEOUS!

Good luckwith it!

Funny bc in those pics i see the EXACT car i was going to buy, the White CS/VERT-----

I ulitmately stayed away bc im not a big fan of the front end of that car---

·
Registered
21 Posts
THAT'S MY CAR....well almost, everything except for the Brembos. I really struggled with choosing the over the top black stripe and yours is the first I have seen. Looks great in the pictures...what do you think of the satin black in person?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Beautiful car, Dude. Thanks to your tip about United Road Services, I finally know my Race Red GT vert was loaded on the truck this morning and is heading for my dealer....after a THREE MONTH wait !

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The over top looks amazing. the car stands out. Im in love!

THAT'S MY CAR....well almost, everything except for the Brembos. I really struggled with choosing the over the top black stripe and yours is the first I have seen. Looks great in the pictures...what do you think of the satin black in person?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No problem PTM333, I glad you found it useful. gota help my fellow mustangers out.

Beautiful car, Dude. Thanks to your tip about United Road Services, I finally know my Race Red GT vert was loaded on the truck this morning and is heading for my dealer....after a THREE MONTH wait !

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks nice, same as mine, HID and Brembos. Im in Michigan, so thanks for the truck tip. Ronn

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks nice, same as mine, HID and Brembos. Im in Michigan, so thanks for the truck tip. Ronn
No problem roNn. Glad you found it useful.

Mike

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.