Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to doing a quick photo shoot today. I took the photo's and my wife edited them. Enjoy!

Which one is your favorite?

·
Registered
180 Posts
wow, those are some truly great shots :bigthumbsup and the car is gorgeous man, congrats! Your wife edits your shots for you? thats a keeper for sure :gringreen i'd say my favorite would be between the hood shot 10 pictures down or that last one!

·
Registered
428 Posts
the third picture up looks meeeaaann...truely a really nice car man..thats a keeper for sure. Nice choice!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Sweeeeet looking GTCS,the paint shine is on the verge of being illegal LOL! All pics are well composed, although you lost some of the detail in the black ( you'd get a more precise color saturation, especially on a black car if you meter,then lock your settings,step back compose then shoot) the problem is the huge contrast range between the blackness of the ride and surrounding areas.
I would also lower the ISO to around 50 to lessen noise and plugging.You may also want to try shooting late in the day (golden hour) like at 6.30pm for optimal results,overall you did a great job photographing a very tricky color!
Your ride is just a definite keeper,thanks for sharing,cheers!

·
Registered
32 Posts
The last one all the way !
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
hehe that Mustang looks familiar :gringreen , looks great thanks for sharing!
My favorites; the last one and the "3rd" counting from the end!
And yes, I think one day or another I'm gonna change my chrome grille, for that black one! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
175 Posts
They are all excellent but I love the last one! Very detailed and sharp. What gear are you using?

Thats pretty fortunate that your wife helps you! I am still teaching my fiancé how to use my dslr, she's getting better. hopefully one day she can be my second shooter.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Using a Canon 7D, with a 24x70mm lens. My wife is the photographer, not me, and I just grabbed the camera and took off to take some photos. She said I should have used a different lens, but I think they turned out pretty sweet.

·
Registered
478 Posts
My favorite shot is the 4th one from the top but I like them all. Really sharp looking GT/CS. I can't wait to get my CS this fall when I retire. Not going to get it now because I don't want it to become a daily driver back and forth to work. I want a garage queen.:hihi:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My favorite shot is the 4th one from the top but I like them all. Really sharp looking GT/CS. I can't wait to get my CS this fall when I retire. Not going to get it now because I don't want it to become a daily driver back and forth to work. I want a garage queen.:hihi:

Retirement would be good, I have a while to go myself. This is my DD, and a PITA to keep clean! Good choice on the CS, they are amazing. A lot of little things added to them that really made a difference for me, like the side scoops, the dark carbon aluminum dash piece, etc.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
585 Posts
Very nice shots! I've got a Canon 7D as well. Really looking forward to put together my own photo shoot once mine arrives.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.