Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 12 weeks of agony, I finally picked up my Mustang today. Dates are in my signature, but it was ordered on Thursday, March 24th and picked up today (er, yesterday?), Thursday, June 16th. My dealer had it parked out in front of the dealership, but said he finally had to hide it because first it was salesmen drooling over it, then other customers, and finally some big guys in the local mustang club dropped by and wanted to take pictures of it. :heha: A little later he moved it back around front, but put it under their carport (basically their showroom) next to a kona GT500 and a black V6 Pony Package... he said he was hoping it would make it "blend in" but it still attracted a lot of attention. :p

2012 Mustang V6 Premium - Mustang Club of American Edition
Automatic Transmission
Grabber Blue, Black Leather Interior
Glass Roof :grinroll:
Reverse Sensing System & Security Package
Comfort Package
Remote Start

First Impressions:
Omg so gorgeous. I love. :worship
The MCA wheels are very alluring
Upon hearing the engine for the first time (using the remote start) - what a beautiful purr
Glass roof totally worth it
Sync works a LOT better than I expected
MyColor = WHOA
And then I began to worry I just might run out of places to drive to!

Enough with the boring words and on to pictures!

It started raining when I was a mile away from home =(

·
Registered
901 Posts
Very pretty car! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
227 Posts
I love Grabber Blue, wish I would have been able to find the right car at the right price in that color.

The MCA package looks great, as always, also. You should become a member, I did. :)

I would have liked the glass roof too, but I can't help it, I'm a cheap mofo

·
Registered
413 Posts
I love the black interior and the black side stripes... ok ok I love the car! :bigthumbsup
I love my grabber blue but I would have rather had the black interior over the stone looks ten times better. Welcome to the mustang family! :wavey

·
Registered
227 Posts
GAH. Every time I see a glass roof car I think to myself I should have just said "Eff it, I'm planning on keeping this car forever, I could have got every option there was and it still would have only cost an extra 5500 bucks, and if I amortize that over the next 50 years, that's only an extra 2 dollars a month (plus interest))."

People with glass roofs PLEASE STOP POSTING PICTURES OF THEM. It's upsetting me. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
210 Posts
Beautiful car! Congratulations!

I ordered my convertible on 3/19 and it just arrived at dealer on Wednesday 6/15 but I'm out of the country on business and won't be able to pick up until Monday so I'm very anxious to see it as well!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Beautiful! Congrats! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
28 Posts
Grats. Very Nice feel your pain of waiting 12 weeks

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
congrats on the new car! That color has an appropriate name. every time I see one on the road, it grabs by attention.

GAH. Every time I see a glass roof car I think to myself I should have just said "Eff it, I'm planning on keeping this car forever, I could have got every option there was and it still would have only cost an extra 5500 bucks, and if I amortize that over the next 50 years, that's only an extra 2 dollars a month (plus interest))."

People with glass roofs PLEASE STOP POSTING PICTURES OF THEM. It's upsetting me. :bigthumbsup
This.

My wife tried to convince me get the glass roof also but I just didn't really see the point since the glass didn't retract. I think that would annoy me more with having that big glass up above me and not being able to have it open up vs regretting not getting it at all.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Beautiful choice!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Very nice!

:bigthumbsup

I definitely made the right choice ordering mine in Grabber Blue too!

LH

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice Car! Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Very pretty! Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
sweet stang! nice to see the ladies appreciating these things...:worship really cool color too, grabber blue looks real nice. hope you enjoy

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Wow, that was certainly worth the wait though, wasn't it? You really picked out a sweet combo! Grabber Blue was reallyclose second choice for me so I'm loving the color. :bigthumbsup

I see you match the car too, LOL... I'll admit my car dictated new shades and tennis shoes. :gringreen

The big question is what did the other pony at home think? A loud jealous snort of disdain or a long whinny of approval?

:kooky: :kooky: :kooky:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Very nice :bigthumbsup Hoping I'll be joining you in the 2012 MCA owners club next week!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys! It's really nice to hear from other enthusiasts! Everyone that's seen it has loved it, but it means a lot more coming from those that really appreciate these cars :yup:

Wow, that was certainly worth the wait though, wasn't it? You really picked out a sweet combo! Grabber Blue was reallyclose second choice for me so I'm loving the color. :bigthumbsup

I see you match the car too, LOL... I'll admit my car dictated new shades and tennis shoes. :gringreen

The big question is what did the other pony at home think? A loud jealous snort of disdain or a long whinny of approval?

:kooky: :kooky: :kooky:
The instant the dealer called, it felt like that 12 weeks never existed! LOL and yes I matched - that was planned weeks ago. xD Thank you for noticing!! I got new shades, too, but it was cloudy on the drive home =( Oh well there will be many more rides in the sunshine!

Concerning the yellow blaze pony... LOL I don't think he'll mind. At least for a while. Me having a NEW pony means he gets to just relax in the field a little more. Lol! :heha:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.