Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it finally arrive today. I order April 23 and it show up today July 12th. What a wait!!! . I been calling every day my dealer and CS but no change. So I call AAI talked to Ralph and he said the car was shipped last week. ( WTF no update ) So I call dealer to talk with him again and he says it just pulled in and they were unloading the car as we speak.

But after paper work and all the deal making did not leave until 9:00pm. Will get some pictures tomorrow.

So far what a sweet ride. Race Red , White OTT Racing stripes, Auto 5.0 , HID , NAV, Security pac , 19in luster wheels, Gt prem, Side vents , Louvers, hood scope, Assec pack five.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congrats to you!!! Wow, what a wait..... I know you will enjoy your new car. Can't wait to see the pictures. I do love the look of the stripes OTT. May one day get some for my ride. I hope I will not be at the dealer too long the day I get her, but it will be worth it.

ENJOY!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also wanted to add that my build date was June 7th and had an ETA of June 12th. That never changed, stayed that way the whole time. Dealer never got an update. But would like to thank Ralph he was pretty close with the information I got from him. He said they shipped like 3000 cars last week on Thursday , Friday. So hang in there they are coming soon.

·
Registered
316 Posts
congrats, your going to love her alot!

·
Registered
146 Posts
That red and white look bad ass together. What are your impressions after getting a day behind the wheel. I bet you had a hard time sleeping after you got home, hehe. Congrats, and post more pics!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Also wanted to add that my build date was June 7th and had an ETA of June 12th. That never changed, stayed that way the whole time. Dealer never got an update. But would like to thank Ralph he was pretty close with the information I got from him. He said they shipped like 3000 cars last week on Thursday , Friday. So hang in there they are coming soon.
That's refreshing to hear...I'm in the same boat with them still showing May 15 ETA. Now I'm a bit more hopeful so thanks for posting that. And congrats on receiving yours!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
41 Posts
All I can say is WOW!!! acc pack 5 looks awsome. mine will be the same except I got the black stripes. Beautiful car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Guys it is a sweet ride. I can't wait to unleash some of the pony's when she is broke in. Have to wait about one tank of gas and she will be ready to run a little. Hope you get yours soon.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well it finally arrive today. I order April 23 and it show up today July 12th. What a wait!!! . I been calling every day my dealer and CS but no change. So I call AAI talked to Ralph and he said the car was shipped last week. ( WTF no update ) So I call dealer to talk with him again and he says it just pulled in and they were unloading the car as we speak.

But after paper work and all the deal making did not leave until 9:00pm. Will get some pictures tomorrow.

So far what a sweet ride. Race Red , White OTT Racing stripes, Auto 5.0 , HID , NAV, Security pac , 19in luster wheels, Gt prem, Side vents , Louvers, hood scope, Assec pack five.
Your ride looks sweet! Im jealous, I ordered 6 weeks earlier! Who is Ralp at AAI, do you have a number I could call? Thanks!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Your ride looks sweet! Im jealous, I ordered 6 weeks earlier! Who is Ralp at AAI, do you have a number I could call? Thanks!
I've called Ralph 3 times and never a call back. Stuck in area 51.

Great looking Car!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys try Ralph in the morning. I have talked to him at least 8 times.

734-782-7800 that will get pick up by AAI Secretary and then ask her to speak with Ralph in engineering.

One more thing Ralph and his team do this as a courtesy to all the mustang fans out there. And is getting up to a 1000 Calls a day. So be nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.