Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the call yesterday from my salesman at 11am, but due to my M-F 12:30 - 6:30pm work shift I wasn't able to come get it till this morning at 9am. After 2 hours this morning at the dealership I was finally behind the wheel and off to work.

I've only put 65 miles on it today, but this baby can move. Can do 60mph in 2nd in the wink of an eye. I keep having to look down at the speedometer to make sure I am doing the speed limit. When I'm on roads for 35mph this baby is just creeping and begging for more speed. I have the 3.31's and when you push it this baby will push you to the back of your seats.

I'll have more pictures tomorrow when I take it out of the garage. These are all from the dealership this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
...............Sweet................

·
Registered
244 Posts
I keep having to look down at the speedometer to make sure I am doing the speed limit.
LOL me too ! Then the rear view mirror.. any cop? Because i'd be like "oops officer.. sorry.. I didn't realize how fast that car was going in such a short time" LOL

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice lookin' car! When we test drove the V6, I had to keep looking down to make sure I wasn't speeding either. And most of the time I was :shigrin Oops.

Look forward to more pictures of your new baby :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
That car is beautiful!! The more I see that saddle leather, the more I like it! Great choice!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Jeez, that's nice!! That's the best picture I've seen of the saddle leather...sweet!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That car is beautiful!! The more I see that saddle leather, the more I like it! Great choice!!
Jeez, that's nice!! That's the best picture I've seen of the saddle leather...sweet!!

Yes, I was originally going to order the charcoal leather seats, but I saw the review of the V6 Performance package Kona Blue with saddle leather seats on edmunds.com (only about a week or so before order date), and once I saw the pics I knew I had to order the saddle color. The first time I saw the color in person was when I picked up my car. And these seats are so comfortable.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I ordered that exact same combo with the Brembo and wheels. Looks like the first thing to do is drop it... it looks too 4x4 with the 19's. Dang.. I thought I could drive it around for a couple weeks.. but that is way too high. Great looking car... you must be one HAPPY camper!!!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm with everyone else on the saddle leather. I like it more and more everytime I see it. Great looking car, FST!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered that exact same combo with the Brembo and wheels. Looks like the first thing to do is drop it... it looks too 4x4 with the 19's. Dang.. I thought I could drive it around for a couple weeks.. but that is way too high. Great looking car... you must be one HAPPY camper!!!!!

When you are right up to the car it doesn't seem that high, but I will probably lower in the future not anytime soon because I'm just enjoying driving it. My first mod will be getting the windows tinted, but that might take me a few weeks because I'm really am just happy to finally have it.

Everywhere I go I get looks, and I even saw one guy with his jaw dropped staring at my car as I was flying down the road. :gringreen

I had to have my baby sit for 6 hours when I went to work yesterday and my boss told me that everyone coming in kept asking who had the purple mustang...it does look purple in the light at times.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congrats,I would have missed the turn into my workplace and kept driving,oops,personal wellness day today....tomarrow...entire week.Have fun.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congrats .. beautiful car!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've posted up more pics on my gallery from today...check them out.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Mine was born on 6/8, took delivery on Friday!!! Awesome, isn't it? Congrats!!!!! The car takes your breathe away.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mine was born on 6/8, took delivery on Friday!!! Awesome, isn't it? Congrats!!!!! The car takes your breathe away.
This car truly does take my breathe away. I just keep thinking this car can't be mine...I'm dreaming or something. Everywhere I go I park in two spaces and far, far away to try to prevent something from happening to it. I plan on detail it Wednesday evening...although it's not a bit dirty, but I want it waxed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.