Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I just put on my roush spoiler and louvers, let me know what you think. I also took first place in street trophey. I stayed very close to my dial-in & smoked a crotch rocket, toyota 4 runner, and a 89 mustang 5.0 with 240 stroker.:clap
let me know what you think of the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats! Your car is really sharp. Black was my favorite color especially on the '05 Mustang but the wife said "No way, we're gonna bake".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice, got a qustion though. How much HP do you have afer the dual exaust was put on? I am thinking of doing it for my 06 (if it ever gets here)?

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Really Nice :gringreen

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pcfrisch said:
Really Nice :gringreen
Thanks for the responses guys, keep em coming.
After CAI and exhaust I dynoed 199rwhp from my stock 173, I highly suggest it. And yes, you can feel it in your pants!:hihi:

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Good job! love it.
2 words tho. Drop it!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OwenHarvey said:
15.9 was your dial in? Please tell me the track conditions sucked.

Congrats on your win though, that's awsome.
Well First of all Im in AZ in 100 degree weather, and with the recent mods i was spinning my tires a little off the line. Im putting nittto 555r drag radials on in about a month and see how the hook. I was getting 15.8's all night with no problem, I definatly forsee 15.2 or 15.1 with good weather.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stoenr said:
Good job! love it.
2 words tho. Drop it!
OHH YEAAAHH. ANy suggestions on springs? Eibach? How much do they cost and how much do you think the install would be?

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I havent looked into springs all that much, It would be one of my later mods. Heck I dont even have my car yet, lol

Do have exterior mods for it already tho. GF ordered for my bday. Not sure what I got yet! Im thinkin ducktail and chin spoiler. She went thru my favorites/bookmarks after I had shown her what I wanted to get.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts